Saturday 2 December 2017

Sometimes, You Need a Break From Your Adventure


Hello, fellow adventurers. I know I've been quiet for a long time. The truth is, other things - work, family, friends, and other ventures pop up. Burnout is also a factor - it can happen with any hobby or interest.

You ever feel like you don't enjoy things as much as you enjoy used to? That's how I started feel with gaming, and blogging, a few months back. Sometimes the well of inspiration runs dry and needs to be refilled by indulging in other interests and areas of life. Discussing gaming and similar or related interests, such as video game music, and the gaming industry, managed to rekindle my appetite for blogging about games. I have a few article ideas brewing - revolving around Shin Megami Tensei IV (a pretty well-done Japanese RPG) and Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse (the sequel to SMT IV that branches off one of its endings), so please look forward to them!

I do appreciate the support that you have shown me, and although I cannot make any promises about how frequently I will post, I will try to ensure that it is quality content that will hopefully interest you. Feel free to leave feedback or suggestions in the comments, on the Adventuring Through Games Facebook page, or in the Adventuring Through Games Facebook group (accessible from the Facebook page) - I would love to hear what kind of articles you want to read, and any discussions or shared stuff that you think is interesting or cool! Just keep things respectful and don't spam please.


Comment with Facebook


No comments :

Post a Comment